Day 7 without DSL and no end in sight..
Fuck. Verizon.
All these incompetent clods needed to do was send me a goddamn fucking DSL modem to replace the one they originally sent me that blew out in three goddamn fucking weeks.
These fucks can't even give me the right tracking number. And, of course, their help desk can't check on the tracking number I was originally given because that's the shipping department's job, and they are closed, and appearently nobody there wants to log important information into their call center tickets. So now I have to spend my second tuesday morning in as many weeks on the phone with these fucking fucktards.
Am I the only person this happens to? Nobody else I know has ever had this much trouble with their DSL line or company. And I'm not stupid, I know what to do when I have a keyboard in front of me. Yet, anytime I goto a computer show or get something new for my computer, it blows up in my fucking face. I'm just so fucking sick of it, I'm ready to move into a cabin and send bombs to every company that has ever fucked me over.

<< Home