Is murdering Chavez on the "War on Terrorism" agenda?
Venezuelan Military Intelligence claims that the CIA planned to assassinate Venezuelan President Hugo Chavez by bringing down his plane going to NYC. Chavez was scheduled to speak at the UN.
Call me a pessimist, and maybe I could be jumping the gun since I do not know the quality of Venezuelan Military Intelligence, but I see no reason not to believe them. The whole world knows that the US most likely actively supported and aided leades who took part in the unsuccessful coup, seeing that a few of the members had gone in and out of the White Houses in the months prior to the attempted coup. But, if this is true, I'd say this reaches a new low by the American government: targetting a plane heading towards the one US city that has already seen so much damage and loss because of planes being used as instruments of terror. This is just truly evil.
And not surprising.
I'd be really happy if this report is proven to be false and I have to eat my words, but, like I said, I'm a pessimist.

<< Home