Second batch...
Greg Palast write the speech we all wish Bush would give: Bush Resignation Hailed by World Leaders.
And a speech that, if Bush delivered it, the man would finally be telling the truth: A special speech to the nation. "Our battle for freedom is already paying significant dividends. Halliburton stock, for instance, is just skyrocketing."
Al Jazeera goes over the reaction from Asian countries in a editorial called, "Bushwhacked! Asia remembers 9/11."
Some things will never change. Newsmax, one of the most vicious Republican "news" organizations ever, couldn't even wait 24 hours after 9/11 happened to place all the blame on Clinton. Not having gained any class or intellect in the past two years, they continue to blame him. For full disclosure, I haven't read this column, since I've heard enough from Newsmax to get a general idea of what crap they are spewing. I simply did a text search for "clinton" just to see if my assumptions were correct.

<< Home