9/11/2003

Welcome to the new Loaded Mouth

New layout, dramatic reduction of useless sections, and I've finally joined the 21st century by adding a comments section to every blog entry and ditched straight HTML to use a style sheet. Snazzy, no?

If you see any bugs, please email them to me (tas at loadedmouth dot com).

This is the first part of a site revamp that I have been aiming to do for a long time. I wanted to put all the changes up in one fell swoop, but, quite honestly, I was so sick of the old layout that I decided to jump the gun. Astute readers will notice the use of the letter "a" in the title, though, and figure that I'm just getting started. I will reveal more about Loaded Mouth's future plans at a later date, probably when I need some help. Then you'll see me begging.

For now, enjoy!