Retro Mouth

10/20/2003

Cha-Ching!

"Much of the US financial contribution to Iraqi reconstruction will be earmarked for American companies, according to the top international official at the US Treasury."

US corporations profiting off death. Nobody saw that one coming.

posted by tas at 09:46

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • For those who love to eat pussyRestaurants in Guan...
  • Bub-byeRumour has it that Sony is going to cut 20,...
  • Yesterday, I said I needed a few days to myself, w...
  • I need a few days to myself.
  • It's a Holiday in Bolivia...Currently on the front...
  • Well, I have internet access at work now, and holy...
  • It's 8:20 in the morning, the Sox season is over, ...
  • Fire Grady LittleMemo to Grady Little: I don't ca...
  • The Old NewsThis paragraph says it all: “A German ...
  • Well, that's not very CanadianI saw this headline ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]