Retro Mouth

11/07/2003

No smoking laws taken a bit too far

A video store owner in New York City got bitchslapped by health inspections for having a butt in an astray. He got a $6000 fine. That's a bit much, don'tcha think?

posted by tas at 10:31

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • This legal ruling, however, isn't so confusingBwwa...
  • Bush LiesDavid Corn's got a new site to document B...
  • Wow. AAA just fucked me in the ass so hard I thin...
  • Another slow day at Loaded MouthWell, now my car w...
  • More on the abortion/Nebraska ruling from yesterda...
  • The fight for your right to your uterus is on(Upda...
  • I should stop listening to AM radioLast night, Mic...
  • My sister's in town, so posting will be light unti...
  • Hackworth interviews ClarkMaxim magazine, of all p...
  • I don't want to go on a rant, but..Dennis Miller i...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]