Retro Mouth

11/16/2003

What do you want to be when you grow up?

This article takes a look at the average salaries for various types of bachelors degrees. I'm happy that I decided not to goto school for psychology.

posted by tas at 13:17

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • 400That's how many soldiers that have died in Iraq...
  • Modern artFrom the I-Shit-You-Not Dept.:Police on ...
  • Kick'em when their downBON JOVI!:Sitting in the co...
  • Source: rall.com
  • Eating Crow, and making up for itI'll be serving m...
  • Well, it appears that I have my DSL line back. I ...
  • Get your righteous ass outta hereAlabama's Cheif J...
  • More of that "Liberal Bias" from the mediaAs I wat...
  • Bring'em onToday in Iraq still has all the war hea...
  • Well, surprise surprise, my DSL line is down again...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]