Retro Mouth

12/05/2003

Forced Hiatus

Well, I just went downstairs and found a note from my roommate telling me that I have been kicked to the curb because I dared to ask for heat.

I'll try being around, but I'm afraid things are going to be a little bit tough for me right now. Sorry.

posted by tas at 11:12

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Your weekly Plame Scandal updateI did a Lexis/Nexi...
  • Igloo BloggingWow, I just saw my breath and I'm no...
  • Rush goes doctor-shopping for his drug of choiceRe...
  • Tee hee heeBBC has this caption under a photo of A...
  • Ronnie is about to kick the bucketAt least that's ...
  • WTO forces Bush to lift steel tariffsThis is what ...
  • Are you Northern Italian or Italian Proper?My frie...
  • That economy sure is boomingJobless claims rise to...
  • Igloo BloggingThere will be continued light bloggi...
  • Cincinnati RacismFrom 9/02 - 6/03, Cincinnati was ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]