Light blogging
I will be doing light blogging for the near future. I'm not sure when I can get back at it full time.. Since winter is here and my roommate or landlord don't care about the fact that I don't have heat, it's frequently too cold to spend much time in front of the computer, and I'm probably going to haev to find a new place to live before the end of the year. If that's not stressful enough, I could have a few friends hating my guts before the end of year.
Ahhh, so much drama. I thought I had grown up I have grown up, but it's my mistake for trusting 20-something children. Now I'm penniless, freezing and I don't even have the freedom to successful run a simple blog in my spare time.
I'm willing to move, somebody have a cheap room for an eccentric loaded mouth? I can cook and I clean up my own messes..

<< Home