Retro Mouth

12/18/2003

We should be smoking what they're smoking

New Canadian PM Paul Martin wants to reintroduce legislation to decriminalize simple possession of marijuana. Meanwhile in America, Bush and his friends want to ship your job overseas, criminalize freedom, and force you to become Christian or else. Maybe I should move to the Great White North soon.

posted by tas at 19:29

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The 9/11 InvestigationI don't have time to write r...
  • Defining "Ironic"Time to take potshots at couple b...
  • News early in the morningThis afternoon, I'm runni...
  • Best Christmas Song Ever"Merry Christmas, I Fucked...
  • Just trolling aroundI've entered a more rigorous s...
  • Was Saddam already a prisoner?Almost immediately a...
  • Bring'em OnSaddam's new home may soon be Pound My ...
  • Welcome to being liberated. Would you like a tumo...
  • Give it upI was listening to the radio on my ride ...
  • More signs of that booming economy creating jobs!I...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]