Retro Mouth

1/22/2004

Ding Dong, Democracy's Gone

From the "No shit" dept: Report says internet voting is far from secure and should not be used in an election.

THis just in from the "We're a bunch of fucking assholes" dept: Department of Defense dismisses the report and says they'll use an insecure internet voting system. I would say, "Unbelevable," but that's not true anymore.

posted by tas at 05:18

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The US is number one!In executing children.
  • Providence, home of the Homeless ArtistsThis is ju...
  • The Buckeye BattleI've been ranting about Ohio's i...
  • A little immature humor.."Afghanistan's Olympics t...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Reality show viewers rip ...
  • Bush says, I reply, part four"After the chaos and ...
  • Bush says, I reply, part three"Some in this chambe...
  • Bush says, I reply, part two"We will double federa...
  • Bush says, I reply, part one"Activist judges, howe...
  • More intelligent journalism from Newsmax.duhReal h...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]