Retro Mouth

1/07/2004

Good God...

Ahnaaaaald pumps up Caleefornya with comments like this from his first State of the State speech:

Every governor proposes moving boxes around to reorganize government.

I don't want to move boxes around; I want to blow them up.

That was his applause line! Folks, I can't make this shit up...

posted by tas at 22:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Bush [hearts] Illegals [updated]I'm in a rush righ...
  • Americans are spending, but where's the money?Thre...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Expert to teach Australia...
  • Bias?This headline and picture greeted me when I l...
  • Peace talks for real?Pakistani President Musharraf...
  • Updates later, maybe.. Busy day.
  • ShamelessThe Department of Labor is giving employe...
  • Urban Dictionary Definition of the DayShrimping!
  • Watching the federal government grow and growVodka...
  • It still pays to read right wing blogsIf I didn't ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]