Retro Mouth

1/27/2004

New Blog!: F'n Mat's "Productivity's Down"

F'n Mat, who posted on L/M in the past couple of weeks, has started an f'n blog: Productivity's Down. He's not afraid of telling Bush to fuck off and having his writing venture beyond politics. So go read it, before I do mean things to you.

posted by tas at 05:24

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Feeling bloated?Remember, we're paying for it.The ...
  • Too little, too late, too many people murdered"US ...
  • How to tell if you're not a rich snobRead this lin...
  • Making fun of people is my jobMd. Man Runs 152.27 ...
  • SighThis is what happens when the conservative med...
  • District court rules part of Patriot Act unconstit...
  • Man, those Democrats calling for a 9/11 investigat...
  • G.I. Joe in OrbitDoes Bush have any military aspir...
  • New email virus going aroundAt least that's what I...
  • The Race to the BottomThanks to the Republican/Dem...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]