2/03/2004

Let's form a committee to solve a problem!

I have a question for our fearless leader and his proposed investigation into US intelligence: You (and that "closet liberal" John McCain) want the results of the WND investigation held over until after the election. McCain has also called from the 9/11 panel report to be after the election rather then before, whereas you would rather the report didn't exist at all. Why are you so afraid? I mean, if you're so fucking innocent, then what's the problem with the results of these investigations breaking in late October or early November? What are you worried about? What are you trying to hide? Maybe you're up for a compromise, so how does this sound: the results of the investigation come out after the election, and if you have been reelected and they are quite negative towards you and your administration, you and you whole administration resigns. You will first have your vice president resign and appoint the democrat who lost as your new veep, then you resign and he becomes president and fires the rest of your cabinet. I say that's fair.