Retro Mouth

2/09/2004

Maine goes Ku Ku, too

Dennis Kucinich racks up his second third place finish this weekend, coming in far behind Kerry and Dean in Maine. Edwards and Clark have been MIA, Dean has been finishing second, just what the hell is happening here? Of course, one thing is still normal: Kerry continues to win win win.

posted by tas at 02:53

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Flying with the Boss of the CrossWell, this would ...
  • Media TreatmentI hung out with F'in Mat today and,...
  • Stupid PrioritiesTonight when I start my work week...
  • So, how was it?I missed the flying monkey boy's ap...
  • Washington State has gone Ku KuAnd not for the clu...
  • 6000 character limitCommenting commenting commenti...
  • Swing, Swang, SwungIn 2000, Michigan was a swing s...
  • A little late, but I thought you should know...Yes...
  • Questions Questions QuestionsDavid Corn has a few ...
  • WMDs in Iraq have been found!But Saddam wasn't the...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]