Retro Mouth

2/23/2004

Not the most pleasant of weekends

On top of a suicide bombing in Israel and another car bomb at an Iraqi police station, Uganda rebels kill 190 refugees, and 48 Colombians died after their soldiers fought with right-wing paramilitary guerrillas. So if you're having a bad day, cheer up - you ain't dead!

posted by tas at 04:42

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Pants, meet shitAhhhhhnald wants to become your pr...
  • Where's the worlds smallest violin when you need i...
  • Boo!The Pentagon has a rather scary, and until rec...
  • Yawn...I woke up in a daze this afternoon (not unl...
  • Well, ain't this odd...My logs tell me that I've r...
  • This is disgustingWhy are British soldiers torturi...
  • Sounds like somebody needs an educationSchools in ...
  • The Waiting GameAs I've said in the past, the only...
  • Monkey JusticeThe flying wonder monkey again bypas...
  • Rumsfeld v. Padilla, 03-1027The legality of being ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]