Retro Mouth

2/11/2004

Somebody shoot me. Please.

Bush's economic report which predicts the creation of 2.6 million jobs this year also says that outsourcing employment outside the borders (ie: taking away jobs, kind of counterproductive to their creation) is a good thing. I just shouldn't have woke up today.

posted by tas at 04:02

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Busted, part 2Looks like we got a few suspects in ...
  • Busted, part 1Well, at least we know the records w...
  • Have you noticed the prices at the pump lately?
  • So tired...I may sluuurrrr a little bit in the pos...
  • The economy's doing great!More jobs run for the bo...
  • When Monkeys AttackWell, I see the media simply wo...
  • Southern ComfortHere's a choice paragraph from an ...
  • Ah, the perils of Free TradeRiot!Rock-throwing Sou...
  • Court says cop shouldn't have been stiffedI certai...
  • Yeah, no shitI'm not even sure if this is worth me...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]