Unbelievable
Remember when Bush said he would give the 9/11 panel his testimony? Well there's a few strings attached.
President Bush and Vice President Dick Cheney have placed strict limits on the private interviews they will grant to the federal commission investigating the Sept. 11 attacks, saying that they will meet only with the panel's top two officials and that Mr. Bush will submit to only a single hour of questioning, commission members said Wednesday.
And get a load of this shit:
Republican Congressional leaders have criticized the investigation's pace. Speaker J. Dennis Hastert said he would not support and might block any legislation that extended the life of the panel, which is scheduled to complete its work in May.
So let me get this straight, Bush is only going to meet with two panel members for an hour, in private. And even though the panel needs more time, Bush's supports won't give it to them. Do I have that clear? I've only slept for 3 hours and I can barely keep my eyes open, so lemmie know...

<< Home