Retro Mouth

3/03/2004

Another slow day

My apologies. There are a bazillion things I want to talk about, but homework has taken over my life for this week. My final class this week is thursday night, so I keep telling myself friday, friday, friday... Then I'll have time to do things like post to the blog again. Whee!

posted by tas at 07:03

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • PublishedThe Village Voice published a letter I wr...
  • You know, when I think of one, I always think of t...
  • Optimus Prime BloggingGotham City 13 is getting al...
  • You ain't seeing nuthin' hereLoaded Mouth continue...
  • PounceSo, Edwards is out and the Democrats simply ...
  • This is the scariest fucking thing you'll ever see...
  • Giving back to the communityAs a public service, L...
  • Vote Edwards. Now.Loaded Mouth’s official stance:...
  • Unemployed? Here's some KY.Bush administration wo...
  • Ashcroft wants medical records for women who got a...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]