3/02/2004

This is the scariest fucking thing you'll ever see

Hello. I'd love to claim to be back, since I am back in RI and back at work, but I received a metric fuckton of reports to run tonight which I have yet to finish. After I finish those, I have a midterm to study for. Sigh. I was hoping reality would wait for a few hours after I hop off the plane to hit me with a ton of bricks, but I had a great weekend so I guess I shouldn't complain.

Anyways, this may be the only link you see from me until tonight. And it's the scariest fucking thing you'll ever see. Well, besides a Backstreet Boys reunion.

I'd like to thank the Mat(t)'s and Lumenia for keeping the place updated while I was away. Their posts seem to have generated more comments in one weekend then I've had from my posts alone in a while, so I'm rather jealous and I think I might need a good cry. I should be fully back in action tomorrow, with new karate moves and an extra strong kung-fu grip for her pleasure. And who knows, I may even make sense!