3/23/2004

The influence of violent television talk radio on society

In Arkansas, their prison system is sticking by their rules of keeping women shackled while they're in labor. After you've picked your jaw up off the floor, the article has a comments section under it. Let's pick the minds of these fine souls...

Ok, liberals, enough is enough! Are you willing to accept the responsibility if an inmate escapes?

WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU THINKING?! You know, if I were a woman prisoner in labor and about to give birth, the TOP NUMBER ONE FIRST MOTHERFUCKING thing I'm thinking of is RUNNING AWAY! Oh gee, here's my opportunity! Jesus, where's your fucking brain? Oh, but I guess this is all some kind of lunatic liberal ranting, isn't it? You fucking moron.

How can it be more humiliating than being in jail in the first place? Prisoners "rights" have gone to far as it is.

Yeah, fuck the prisoners! Especially if they're pregnant! How arrogant of these women to ask to be able to spread their legs while delivering a baby! God, where do they breed these fucking assholes? Oh, dur.. Arkansas. I almost forgot.

I agree prisoner rights have gone as far as they need to go. Three hots and a cot is all that they need.

Wow, three hot meals! Plus a cot! You're too generous, sir!

God, what the FUCK is happening to us as a country if these people exist?