Retro Mouth

3/16/2004

It's been a long day

I'll try to give the blog some updates tonight before I goto work. I'm in my 21st waking away of a very long day, though, and running into much bad luck... Even the last story I tried researching was a bust, so you're left with this shitty IOU. Good night.

posted by tas at 12:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • He hasn't had grades like this since YaleWomen's g...
  • Feeling dirty?Well, start.The average worker's des...
  • Gitmo prisoners abusedOf course, this shouldn't co...
  • Get ready to rumble!Here your battleground states,...
  • American PropagandaI only had a brief moment to lo...
  • Feeling paranoid?You should be.
  • Well, tonight I actually have to pay attention to ...
  • Ha Ha HahThank heavens the Socialists won in Spain...
  • Mexican workers dying in large numbersEven more th...
  • Some kind of shocking numbersViolence against wome...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]