Just some Queers on NPR...
Wow. I never thought that The Queers, who just happen to be my favorite band in the whole entire universe, would get a story on NPR. But they did. Cool!
...Maybe I should read Dr. Frank's blog more often to find out about this stuff. On that note, maybe I should get his new MTX album, too. I have all the other ones.
...As an odd sidenote, not counting The Mat(t)'s and Lumenia, Dr. Frank is the only blogger I've ever met. Not that he would remember, since members of touring bands meet so many fans on the road, and it was a few years ago before the word "blog" even existed. But still.
...And just one more thing. It looks like the The Queers are without an official website. Anybody think "thequeers.loadedmouth.com" sounds good? Well, appears that I'm wrong about the official site. I wish Lookout Records would update their links.
...God, do I ramble.

<< Home