Retro Mouth

3/11/2004

These will be good stories when they're published

BBC reports that media agencies are in bidding wars with the nine Britons recently released from Gitmo, all to be the first media outlet to get the story. I wonder if any US media outlets in are involved... I'm guessing not.

posted by tas at 07:09

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Looking for some tips here...I've worked third shi...
  • Wake up with ChuckAir America Radio, the network s...
  • What's on the minds of our corporate leaders?This ...
  • Poke PokeI'm puzzled that this post from a couple ...
  • New editions to the blogrollThose link lists are g...
  • They just can't shut up about HillaryHey guys, if ...
  • Whining fucking crybabiesWhat's the matter, Republ...
  • Who's proliferating those weapons of mass destruct...
  • Yich.Dirty dirty dirty.KENYA: A VILLAGE WASHES ITS...
  • Fast FoodToday, there are so many reports about ob...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]