Retro Mouth

3/10/2004

Fast Food

Today, there are so many reports about obesity being second to smoking as the number one cause of preventable in America that I won't bother linking to it. Instead, I'll link to the BBC's fast food quiz. Mine as well know what you're eating, right?

posted by tas at 06:38

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The blatant hypocrisy of this is just so... Repub...
  • It's still not enoughFeeling the pressures of the ...
  • Looking for a fight?I try to refrain from posting ...
  • What I'm reading when I'm not reading this book fo...
  • Just some Queers on NPR...Wow. I never thought th...
  • Ever get the feeling that you're looking at 10,000...
  • Making dissent illegal, or at least tryingThat's w...
  • Your abstinence-only education at workAmericans wh...
  • Defining StupidityOK, if you think you have a one ...
  • The most grandiose of plansI hate to say that I've...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]