Retro Mouth

3/26/2004

Wow

This isn't even funny. Look at this post from the right wing blog Little Green Footballs and try telling me you're not disturbed. I'm not sure if "insulting" or "disgusting" fits the proper description. Or maybe the strong thing I can say about it is simply "Why?"

posted by tas at 06:43

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • SighLook at what the old white men have done.
  • In a just world, this would lead to his impeachmen...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Hooters restaurant manage...
  • Drug companies continue to murder people for profi...
  • When somebody needs to be firedUnbelievable.A phar...
  • Teenage suicide bombers where?Israel says there wa...
  • Start spreading the rumorsBen Weasel's talking abo...
  • Better Living through BloggingCheck your credit ca...
  • Democracy in action!I've sent this letter to Georg...
  • Virgin Mary UrinalsNo, seriously.

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]