3/26/2004

Democracy in action!

I've sent this letter to Georgia Rep. Heath, who sponsered an amendment to make female genital piercings illegal in that state.

Dear Representative Heath,

I’m not from Georgia, but through the magic of the Internet, I understand you recently sponsored an amendment to ban female genital piercings in your state. This is interesting because I can think of only one way in which this can be enforced if it becomes law.

To protect the great state of Georgia against the scourge of female genital piercings, I extend to you my services as a female genitalia inspector. The responsibilities charged to this position will require an experienced professional to get the job done, and I have the knowledge and background you’re looking for in a potential female genitalia inspector.

If you’re interested, feel free to get in touch. I’d be more than happy to send you my resume and references if it gives me the opportunity to start a rewarding new career!

Sincerely,

tas

P.S. – It would be fantastic if my office can be located in a neighborhood with a high population density of Asian citizens.

cc: www.loadedmouth.com

[Thanks to blunted for this idea.]