Retro Mouth

4/17/2004

The bleepin Yankees are in town, so I have to make a baseball post

I caught A-Rod at the plate in the 8th inning. I could have sworn the Fenway crowd jeered him with "A-HOLE! A-HOLE! A-HOLE!" We're alla 'bout class, jackass. :)

posted by tas at 03:33

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • The (lack of) case against SaddamThis headline fro...
  • The Real WarIraqi blogger River sets the record st...
  • The Right MindsetHow do you beat common sense into...
  • I've heard of explosions during sexBut I believe t...
  • Newsblast!I don't like leaving the blog with as fe...
  • While we're on the topic...Let's make a few more c...
  • I wanted to post more today......but work calls.
  • FallooooooojahAmnesty International is more then a...
  • Yes, but where's Phil T. Rich?Remember Billionaire...
  • Rapes in SudanOK, here's the good news: this story...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]