Retro Mouth

4/22/2004

The Bush Tax

United for a Fair Economy says what Nader preached in his 2000 campaign speeches: Government is shifting the tax burden off the rich and onto the poor. Read the article and see all the nice details about how you're getting fucked.

posted by tas at 05:15

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Got five minutes? Read Woodward's "Plan of Attack...
  • While you were busy fucking around in Iraq...I gue...
  • I'm sure Iraqis feel safer alreadyIn fact, with gr...
  • MisconceptionsIn my philosophy class tonight, conv...
  • Yo GI just got a Gmail account, I must say that I'...
  • And I'm sure this isn't winning any hearts and min...
  • Winning hearts and minds with reconstruction - Ame...
  • Mr. Blotchy RevisitedHoly crap. NASA might have t...
  • Turn that frown upsidedown!By reading this column ...
  • Why anarchists are dumbWhen they can actually say ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]