Retro Mouth

4/19/2004

Defining Propaganda

Not only does CNN surpress the story, but they have the teremity to bitch out Al Jazeera about reporting the real story concerning Iraqi civilian deaths in Fallujah. It's like they don't even try to hide their biases anymore.

posted by tas at 00:20

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • We can't be giving money to any of dem freeloading...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"700 US soldiers have died...
  • The Right MindsetYesterday, The Big Dick gave a sp...
  • Sign of the timesThis morning, as I browsed throug...
  • Sunday Morning SexIt's your new alternative to chu...
  • Grab the recliner and some coffee, kids, it's time...
  • ExhaustedThe usual blitz of posts that come early ...
  • Hey! Where's my Saturday Cartoons? Where's my Sa...
  • I'm out of the Alliance[File under Blog Politics.]...
  • Well, I haven't quoted Raed in a while...I feel li...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]