Retro Mouth

4/23/2004

This just in from the "No Shit" department

Linkie: "Ditching Sodas Cuts Childhood Obesity - Study"

They needed a study for this? OK everyone, shout with me on three. 1... 2... 3... NO SHIT!

posted by tas at 07:44

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I can't believe I just read thisThe U.S.-led coali...
  • tas discovers coffee!God, I hate this stuff. I ha...
  • God Bless America!"Allah is not my god -- my God i...
  • Hybrid risingRegistrations for hybrid cars are up ...
  • Hey, didn't Saddam pull shit like this?Are we aski...
  • Protest-a-HummerNo no, not that type of Hummer. P...
  • The more I read about Sudan...The more embarrassed...
  • A few things to think aboutVia Random Thoughts, wh...
  • Today's DoonesburySince it might not be in your lo...
  • You know what I want to do right now?Sleep. This ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]