Retro Mouth

5/20/2004

I wish I could make this shit up

When did he stop drinking again?

U.S. First lady Laura Bush was warned by her mother-in-law never to criticize George W. Bush's speeches, and the one time she did, he drove the car into the garage wall, she said on Wednesday.

posted by tas at 02:17

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Warning: Immaturity aheadI guess I should have tha...
  • First born comes next...A Shell gas station owner ...
  • DisgracefulWhat kind of sick fuck thinks it's all ...
  • MoronsAre people fucking blind or something?The id...
  • Kerry is unelectableAnd it's all your fault.Now th...
  • How come Canadians make so much sense?Canada's fed...
  • India's voters stick a fork in globalizationLong h...
  • Coming to a pump near you!
  • And you thought you were leaving?The Pentagon cons...
  • It's alla 'bout the oil, jackassBush took over con...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]