Retro Mouth

5/01/2004

I've got nothing to lose, right? Worth a shot...

I turn 26 today. Buy me something, pretty pretty please? :)

If only I was a cam girl, then I could show my rack and get lots of presents...

posted by tas at 05:22

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I have a feeling I'm going to take some shit for t...
  • Light bloggingI have to run monthly reports this m...
  • I'm at a loss for words[Via Coprolalia] Here's som...
  • Unusually busyWork was rather busy this morning, s...
  • Hydrogen cars... Not so green?Salon has an intere...
  • So what exactly do Iraqis think about their new fl...
  • The economy's doing great!The US Army is hiring co...
  • How can you tell when a monkey is lying?When he op...
  • Define yourselfOr maybe the Economist has just red...
  • So, why are we paying high gas prices?Profits are ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]