Retro Mouth

5/05/2004

Paging Mr. Orwell...

One quote from a speech by Under Secretary of Defense for Policy Douglas J. Feith:

One year after the end of major combat operations, we are still at war.

Translation: "One year after I stuck my head up my ass, I'm thinking clearly."

posted by tas at 04:49

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • BushshitLooks like der leader finally got a whif o...
  • How did I miss this one?This may be old news to so...
  • But if you download music, the artists lose money!...
  • id rather jurk off to pr0n lolNothing tells your p...
  • Would you like a treasonous maple donut with that?...
  • Fucking crackersCracker Barrel restaurants agreed ...
  • Winning the hearts and minds of IraqisYou know, I ...
  • Do you go jousting with that thing?Interested-Part...
  • Anarchists raid the Heritage FoundationNo, serious...
  • We get mailI received this email from a friend who...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]