Retro Mouth

5/17/2004

Rumsfeld: War Criminal

OK, maybe just one post... Blunted on Reailty has the goods on Rumsfeld's responsibility for the torture of prisoners. In fact, he setup the program which allowed them to be tortured. And Bush was "informed" about it, too. It's a long post, but read it for details.

posted by tas at 01:21

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Sleeping, for now.As a third shift worker, it's ve...
  • Your weekly dose of Sunday propagandaI skipped out...
  • Sunday is Sex Day!Today's topic: Penis size. And ...
  • Sunday sunday, fun day! Sunday sunday, fun day!As...
  • Moving with the quickness...You just have to shake...
  • Looking for some cruel humor?Clickity-click!
  • One hopes this information is incorrectIraqi blogg...
  • The economy's doing great!Inflation's up. I wonde...
  • Laid off? Want job training? Too bad.I could swear...
  • What's wrong with Air America?I hate to hit up Ral...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]