Retro Mouth

5/13/2004

Sanctions-lite

Bush's sanctions against Syria do not affect US energy companies who do business with Damascus. And the sanctions haven't deterred China from helping Syria's missile program. Scream and shout all you want about Syria having a missile program, but don't try telling me that you wouldn't develop missiles with a nuclear-armed Israel breathing down your neck.

posted by tas at 04:19

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I wonder if this man is causing our troops to dieO...
  • I hate to be so negative all the timeAnd when I sa...
  • Jesus UncensoredThe man, the institution, the lege...
  • No wonder I've been confusedAfter reading this fro...
  • Fill me inI don't have expanded cable and I try no...
  • One of those daysIt seems like everytime I attempt...
  • Playing favoritesSo why did Bush wield sanctions a...
  • Well, this is ironicI found these couple of paragr...
  • Taking the economy into the 20th CenturyBush is go...
  • Memo to that asshole behind the golden microphoneH...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]