Sigh
I don't want to insult Nader, I still like the guy. And I have my own thoughts on the, "A vote for Nader is a vote for Bush," argument. Those thoughts are mainly based around how weak of a candidate John Kerry really is. However, I understand that if Kerry is elected the neocons will be run out of Washington and his presidency won't be as extreme as Bush's. That alone is all the reason I need to vote for the man, but this also illustrates Kerry's problem: people will vote for him because he's not Bush, not because he's John Kerry. While a vote for Nader is most likely a vote taken away from Kerry's totals, Nader wouldn't be as much of a threat if Kerry wasn't such a weak candidate.
All I'm trying to say is that if Bush ends up winning a second term in office, please don't blame Nader. The Democrats could have given us a better candidate to vote for.
Keep that in mind after reading this important, but somewhat biased, article about polls showing that Nader will take votes away from Kerry.

<< Home