Retro Mouth

5/15/2004

Spinning like a top

Ted Rall, after an appearence on O'Reilly's show, informs us of what really happens in the no spin zone.

To be sure, I didn't get a fair hearing. A lot of people don't know that O'Reilly's show is taped a few hours earlier; any real zingers on the part of a liberal guest get edited out.

posted by tas at 03:06

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • 5 songs = $4000For downloading 5 measly songs, the...
  • Bush's AmericaAnother story about the misconceptio...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Crazy Phil Spector shows ...
  • Gas'em!I just read a non-baseball message at my fa...
  • Where's de purty pictures?I haven't posted any pho...
  • Getting gassedI think the price has gone up at lea...
  • And not to ignore huge news stories, like Nick Ber...
  • Fuck the PoorSenator Lugar said, "Other experts es...
  • First it's $25 billion...Then $50 billionThen $25 ...
  • And I'm sure a brilliant move like this won't lead...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]