Retro Mouth

5/15/2004

Getting gassed

I think the price has gone up at least a dime in the past week. One station near my house has the "cheap" stuff at $2.07 a gallon.

Next time you're at the pump, remember.. There's an oil company executive shitting his pants in a giggle fit just thinking about you!

posted by tas at 01:29

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • And not to ignore huge news stories, like Nick Ber...
  • Fuck the PoorSenator Lugar said, "Other experts es...
  • First it's $25 billion...Then $50 billionThen $25 ...
  • And I'm sure a brilliant move like this won't lead...
  • Next on global warming's killer schedulePossibly 3...
  • Why has the press allowed the Bush administration ...
  • Zee Blog ArteeeestI'm rather uninspired today. I'...
  • Send your Congressperson a comic bookHey, if it wo...
  • Rebuilding IraqCould the Bush administration be cl...
  • UnfuckingbelievableWizbang is taking left wing blo...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]