Retro Mouth

5/14/2004

Send your Congressperson a comic book

Hey, if it works for Japan...

Japanese Prime Minister Junichiro Koizumi scolded rookie lawmakers Thursday for reading comic books and talking on their cell phones during legislative sessions, according to a newspaper report.

posted by tas at 04:39

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Rebuilding IraqCould the Bush administration be cl...
  • UnfuckingbelievableWizbang is taking left wing blo...
  • How bad could it get?Here at Loaded Mouth, we don'...
  • How Republicans react to the truthBefore I quote s...
  • Rights? You only get those if you screw men.Calif...
  • And what of our prisoners in Afghanistan?What kind...
  • Where's the GLF when we need them?Sex-aaaayyy:A Ba...
  • Oh shit.Well, I'll have to eat a little crow here....
  • Sanctions-liteBush's sanctions against Syria do no...
  • I wonder if this man is causing our troops to dieO...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]