Retro Mouth

5/29/2004

Things that make you go hmmmmmmm...

Wondering just who (the supposedly) new Iraqi Prime Minister Iyad Allawi is? Jesse at GC13 has dug into his history and found out that, among other things, he's Ahmed Chalabi's cousin! You know, that's just swell. Jesse's post has a lot more details.

posted by tas at 06:25

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Who said I never report good news?I do it once or ...
  • Hardcore HentaiSome guy killed himself after his w...
  • And now a message from the friendly people who dup...
  • Minnesota gives me gasDon't you dare try selling c...
  • Violent mood swingsSorry about the lack of posts t...
  • (Real) Stepford WivesChandrasutra has a post about...
  • Fark Headline of the Day"Meet Wally, the Green Mon...
  • So it was an inside jobWhile I'm pointing to my ar...
  • Slow, lazy dayLazy indeed. I just can't seem to w...
  • Oil prices have gone downReally. So if we don't s...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]