Retro Mouth

5/01/2004

Those wonderous "private contractors" in Iraq used your tax dollars to make one Iraqi prisoner administer oral sex to another

I'm playing catch up with some of yesterday's news here, but there are some things I don't want to ignore. So in case you missed it...

posted by tas at 05:32

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • I've got nothing to lose, right? Worth a shot...I...
  • I have a feeling I'm going to take some shit for t...
  • Light bloggingI have to run monthly reports this m...
  • I'm at a loss for words[Via Coprolalia] Here's som...
  • Unusually busyWork was rather busy this morning, s...
  • Hydrogen cars... Not so green?Salon has an intere...
  • So what exactly do Iraqis think about their new fl...
  • The economy's doing great!The US Army is hiring co...
  • How can you tell when a monkey is lying?When he op...
  • Define yourselfOr maybe the Economist has just red...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]