Retro Mouth

5/24/2004

You must have really enjoyed Bush's speech

I haven't had a hit since 7:00 tonight. I took a nap before work and I wasn't able to catch the speech, but I'm pretty sure I didn't miss much. Tell me if I'm wrong.

posted by tas at 23:13

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • What if our media told us the truth about Chalabi ...
  • Rummy shows he's concerned about fixing the proble...
  • People are so fucking stupidWhen looking for comme...
  • Hah hah ha. Yawn.More proof that the right has th...
  • The Bush TaxInflation is going up. But the articl...
  • ClassyRight wing dipshit Tim Blair tells us what h...
  • Yes, your tax dollars actually did blow away a wed...
  • Even Israeli government officials instigate compar...
  • Disco InfernoJesse at Gotham City 13 uncovered a s...
  • It's a man's world, but why?This is interesting, t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]