Retro Mouth

6/03/2004

For those who don't read comments...

It's worth noting that yesterday, Matt and I began figuring out just how badly we're being fucked over with gas prices. Why have gas prices spiked 70-80% since 1997 when the price of crude has only jumped up 30%?

posted by tas at 00:16

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Anybody got a diesel car I could buy?Because then ...
  • Class and tact, Enron styleThere's disease in soci...
  • Once a liar...Michael Moore lays the smackdown on ...
  • This just screams prosperity and stabilityHeadline...
  • We need a few of these statesideSweden has a condo...
  • People find this site how...?Yesterday, somebody f...
  • (Politics and) Sex!What more could you ask for? I...
  • Memo to John KerrySeeing that a federal judge yest...
  • The Iraqi BlowjobI can't believe I just read these...
  • A political decision?Remember the factory in Canto...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]