Retro Mouth

7/30/2004

"Last night I came up with a solution to the Israel/Palestine problem: Beating Ariel Sharon to death with the corpse of Yassir Arafat. Duh!"

I love Get Your War On. Click and worship it.

posted by tas at 03:45

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • BoingBoing Headline of the Day"Sex toys still bann...
  • Riot!I didn't see any cops in riot gear yesterday,...
  • UnConvention blogging?!I should have called in sic...
  • Just in case you missed itA car bomb in Iraq takes...
  • Unconvention blogging!I made the trip to Boston to...
  • Even Indymedia has a sense of humorTheir link to T...
  • This is what free speech looks likeDemocrat-style....
  • Why does Bill O'Reilly have a job?Oh no! Mr. Bill...
  • Batting a thousand and still striking outIt's funn...
  • I love Michael MooreMichael invites Bush to see a ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]