Retro Mouth

7/30/2004

Riot!

I didn't see any cops in riot gear yesterday, but TalkLeft has a few photos of such from today's protests. Not sure why the cops were out in force or what the protesters were upto, but if I have time to look into it this morning, I will. It's not exactly at the top of my priorities list, though.

posted by tas at 00:59

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • UnConvention blogging?!I should have called in sic...
  • Just in case you missed itA car bomb in Iraq takes...
  • Unconvention blogging!I made the trip to Boston to...
  • Even Indymedia has a sense of humorTheir link to T...
  • This is what free speech looks likeDemocrat-style....
  • Why does Bill O'Reilly have a job?Oh no! Mr. Bill...
  • Batting a thousand and still striking outIt's funn...
  • I love Michael MooreMichael invites Bush to see a ...
  • Sudan BloggingGranted the US and UK governments ar...
  • Flip-FuckPrepare yourself to witness some dumbing ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]