7/25/2004

To unconvention or not...

I've been giving thought on shooting upto Boston today to check out some of the unconventional political activites taking place. It's incredibly tough deciding where to go, though. For example, look at this list of events for the Boston Social Forum. It's huge, and it only covers two and a half hours! And the BSF is just one of nine other things going on today. How can one keep up unless the live, eat, drink, and sleep this stuff? I can't even decide where to go, and I don't have enough paper or ink to print out all this stuff.

I suppose I could just walk around the city and get a feel for the mood...

I'll head up there with my camera and think of something. No promises on finding anything huge, or even exciting enough to be published to the blog, though.

...Eh. Nothing really of interest, didn't even find anything interesting enough to snap a picture of, though OxFam snapped a picture of me for one of their petitions. I held a sign which, I believe, said "Hugs not Arms." Heh. I'll look over the literature I picked up later, see if there's anything of note to mention.