Retro Mouth

8/26/2004

As if we needed another reason not to trust the Sudanese government

Now they are arresting refugees "who have spoken to foreign visitors, ceasefire monitors and journalists about continuing atrocities in Darfur."

Meanwhile, Genocide Watch stands at 34 days. When will Bush do something about this crisis?

posted by tas at 07:25

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • You can't protest here, you might kill the grass N...
  • Meanwhile, in Equatorial Guinea... It would appear...
  • Was was fixed in Florida's electoral process? Not...
  • OK, I lied when I said Loaded Mouth wouldn't look ...
  • Air attack! Bwwahahah!New Yorkers who live on the ...
  • I guess they really aren't expecting violence and ...
  • What the fuck is he trying to say? Ladies and gent...
  • This is why The Daily Show is better than CNN, Fox...
  • The Return of.. Unconvention Blogging! Rumor has ...
  • Now presenting Loaded Mouth's No Shit! Moment of t...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]