Retro Mouth

8/14/2004

Fark Headline of the Day

"After Wiccan woman wins case to not be discriminated against in town meetings, her cat is gutted and killed, her house vandalized, and snubbed her from the community... all in the name of Jesus"

Praise the lawrd.

posted by tas at 02:22

<< Home

Previous Posts

  • Just when I thought the Bush administration couldn...
  • Saturday cat blogging!I caught my sister's cat Ast...
  • Yes, but will he show us his credentials?Just a si...
  • President Mugabe is such an assholeWelcome to Zimb...
  • Does this mean we can get creative with Blair and ...
  • Who wants to donate a dictionary to the White Hous...
  • Sovereignty?Christian Science Monitor illustrates ...
  • Yes, I am ignoring the allegations against KerryMe...
  • Let's get our priorities straightIsn't it rather d...
  • Note to self: Put the ACLU's number on speed dialJ...

Powered by Blogger

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]