Who wants to donate a dictionary to the White House?
Bush could place it next to his signed copy of "My Pet Goat" on his personal bookshelf. (If Bush even has a such a thing.) Because he sure as shit needs one, as proven by the White House's response to Michael Moore's Portergeist interview.
US Congressman Porter Goss, nominated to be the new director of the CIA, may be talking himself out of the job, according to film-maker Michael Moore. ...
"I couldn't get a job with CIA today. I am not qualified," Mr Goss told Moore's production company in March.
The White House has dismissed the interview as "ridiculous hearsay".
Ridiculus hearsay, hmmm? And here I always thought hearsay was "Unverified information heard or received from another; rumor." Now unless Portergeist has multiple personalities, I don't see how it's possible for him to commit hearsay upon himself. And if Portergeist does have multiple personalities, then maybe he's not the wisest choice to head the CIA!

<< Home